Every month Native American Report brings you the latest news from Congress, the courts and federal agencies as well as updates from around the country on developments that could affect your tribal interests. NAR also provides readers with coverage of legal and other developments in a single, easy-to-scan source, online or in print.
Our Washington, DC, reporting staff is credentialed by Congress to cover events others often can't, so you gain the benefit of our exclusive insights, comprehensive coverage, and unbiased reporting on unfolding issues. Plus, you'll benefit from our thorough coverage in our other reports, in such areas as health, education and social services and programs affecting seniors, youth, children, and families.
You'll find detailed coverage and updates in such areas as:
|Bureau of Indian Affairs
|HUD, BIA and EPA regulations
||Trends in Native American law
|The impact of new legal rulings
||Cobell v.Kempthorne Trust Fund updates
||Tribal/state gaming disputes
You'll also find out what's being done not only in Washington but around the country with local efforts to improve health access, health promotion and disease management; increase educational performance and opportunities at all levels; to address employment and job training difficulties; and much more.
As a CD Publications subscriber, you also get Special Reader Benefits:
- Call our editors anytime for answers to your questions or to suggest coverage of topics you'd like to see covered.
- Search our online archive of back issues.
- Take advantage of our extensive Web postings for additional information and links, so you can go right to the text of cited materials without searching elsewhere.
- Free email alerts, to keep you posted on breaking news between issues.
- Our 100% money-back guarantee of satisfaction.
- Steeply discounted multi-reader site licenses so your entire staff can be updated right away.