Pub. Date: August 2010
Softcover: 1,200 pages
The widely-acclaimed Complete Directory for People with Disabilities is an invaluable resource for all those committed to empowering individuals with disabilities. All those with a disability, from vision problems to physical disabilities to asthma, will find ways in this Directory to succeed at work, in school, and in their community.
- New 2011 edition with thousands of new entries and enhancements to existing entries
- The latest information on Independent Living Centers, Rehabilitation Facilities, State & Federal Agencies, Associations and Support Groups
- Provides immediate access to the latest products and services available for people with disabilities such as Periodicals & Books, Assistive Devices, Employment & Education Programs, Camps and Travel Groups
- New Resources section arranged by 8 disability categories: Blind & Deaf, Cognitive, Dexterity, Aging, Hearing, Mobility, Speech & Language and Visual, will make finding resources for a specific disability quick and easy
- New Helpful Articles for the Disabled Population
- Expanded Glossary of Terms
- Available in print and GOLD online database formats
Each year, more libraries, schools, colleges, hospitals, rehabilitation centers and individuals add The Complete Directory for People with Disabilities to their collections, making sure that this information is readily available to the families, individuals and professionals who can benefit most from the amazing wealth of resources cataloged here.