- What would foundation officials tell you if they met with you privately?
- What are the inside secrets to raising money from foundations?
- How do you get an in with foundations that don't accept unsolicited applications?
- How can you revise the way you list your board to attract funding?
- How can you radically rewrite grant proposals and cover letters to increase your chance of being funded?
Learn the secrets to better writing and research, ways to turn a program plan into a fundable grant, and how to enlist others to write your grants for you!
About Our Speaker Katherine Wertheim, CFRE, has been a fundraising consultant since 1988. She specializes in small to mid-size organizations, preparing fundraising plans, teaching fundraising management, writing direct mail appeals, and researching and writing grant proposals. She is also Director of Development at Emmaus Services for the Aging, where she has helped triple revenue, raised $1.6 million for a capital campaign, produces written materials, and has an award-winning website. She has taught over 100 classes in fundraising and nonprofit management through the Institute for Policy Studies in Washington, D.C.