Handbooks & Reference Guides
For over five decades CD Publications have specialized in providing in-depth, accurate and relevant news, reports, newsletters, books, handbooks and reference guides on a wide range of topics and subjects.
CD Publications provides news, reports and analysis on:
- Successful Senior Programs
- Funding Opportunities for Older Americans & Tribal Native Americans
- Public & Private Housing Interests
- Private Grants
- Funding Announcements on Community Health & Development
- Public & Private Funding for Undeserved Youths & Children
- Grant Announcements
- And more!
These publications, developed by experts in their respective fields, are a great source of valuable information, insights, tips, tricks, strategies and techniques to help you succeed in all types of grant funding. All CD Publications’ handbook and reference guides are developed after extensive research. Our editorial panel consists of industry experts with vast experience and knowledge, to provide you the most in-depth and comprehensive information on public and private funding. If you are a grant seeker, you have reached the right place!